Situation 14: Basketball Pratice 2
場景 14: 籃球訓練2
(Robert and Billy run to basketball practice.
(羅勃特和比利跑去參加籃球訓練.
They go to their Coach, Coach Malone, to ask him who is right.)
他們去問馬龍教練誰是對的.)
Coach Malone, tell Robert good shoes make good players.
可奇馬龍,告訴羅勃特好鞋造就好的運動員.
What?
什么?
Coach Malone, tell Billy shoes are not important.
可奇馬龍 , 告訴比利鞋子并不重要.
What are you talking about?
你們在說什么?
Coach Malone, I got new Air Jordans yesterday and I said they will make me a better basketball player.
可奇馬龍,我昨天買了一雙空中喬丹的鞋,我說它會讓我成為更好的球員.
And I am using my old Reeboks,
我還在用我的舊瑞巴克,
but I said I'll still be a good basketball player.
但是我說我也可以成為一個好球員.
You are both right.
你們都是對的.
Good shoes are comfortable and help you not to get hurt.
好的鞋很舒適,而且可以幫助你不會受傷.
But they won't make you a better player.
但是它不會讓你成為一個更好的球員.
And a great player will play great in any shoes.
一個偉大的球員穿任何鞋都能打的很好.
So who is right? We bet five dollars. Who wins?
那么誰是對的?我們賭了5美元,誰贏了?
Yeah, who wins?
是啊,誰贏了?
Nobody wins.
沒人贏.
You are both partically right, and you are both partically wrong.
你們倆都很正確,同時你們倆都錯了.
Now get ready for practice.
現在準備訓練.
Robert, you practice lay ups.
羅勃特,你練習仰臥起坐.
Billy, you practice free throws.
比利,你練習空手傳球.
And don't worry, both of your shoes are fine.
不用擔心,你們倆的鞋都很好.
If I had shoes that good when I was young
如果我小時侯能有一雙好鞋的話,
I would have been a much better player.
我會成為一個更好的球員.
See, I was right! Give me my five dollars!
瞧,我是對的吧!給我5美元.