Jaco likes to compare experiences like this to climbing a pyramid.
杰科喜歡比較像這樣爬金字塔經驗。
As you leave the outside world,
當你遠離外面的世界,
you gradually shut the accessories and comforts of normal life,
你逐漸遠離正常生活的閑逸舒適,
progressing to reach this remote spot of isolation in the Kruger.
進而來到克魯格這個遙遠如世外桃源的獨立地方。
But unfortunately, life doesn't work like that.
但不幸的是,生活可不能這樣。
You can't stay at the top of forever.
你不能總是坐擁美景。
That's about rebalancing life.
這是關于重新平衡生活。
You know what goes up must come down.
你知道既然上去就必須想辦法下來。
So, right now, let's enjoy it.
那么,現在,讓我們享受。
We are on the peak.
我們正位于頂峰。
So it's a big bless you can talk you can do that.
這是神圣的祝福,你可以談天,你可以做想做的事情。
Thank you, Jaco.
謝謝你,杰科。
Thanks for bringing me onto the top of your pyramid.My pleasure.
謝謝帶我來到你的金字塔的頂部。榮幸之至。
The term, a unique experience, is quite musty and wellworn,
這一次獨特的經驗,雖然是必須之旅,而且平凡,
but there is no doubt that the volet trail is incredibly special.
但毫無疑問,我們的旅程是一次獨一無二的特殊之旅。
You don't know what you're going to experience,
你不知道自己準備經歷什么,
what you're going to see, what animal you may encount, and it's a liberating freedom.
你會看到什么,你可能會遇到什么動物,這是完全解放的自由。
Jaco said to me, when you drive through this country,
杰科對我說,當你開車穿過這個國家,
you see the land, but you feel the post of Africa through the soil.
你看到的是大陸,但通過土壤能感覺到整個非洲。