Keke Funny Moment
可可輕松一刻
I work for 7up
我在七喜公司上班
Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies.
四個好朋友在醫院里碰面了,他們的妻子正在生產.
The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins."
護士過來對第一個男人說:"恭喜,你得了雙胞胎."
The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins."
男人說:"多奇怪呀,我是明尼蘇達雙子隊的經理."
After a while the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets."
過了一會兒,護士過來對第二個男人說:"恭喜,你得了三胞胎."
Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers."
男人很喜歡:"嗯,又巧了.我是3M公司的董事."
Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2."
最后,護士跑來對第三個男人說:"恭喜,你得了2對雙胞胎."
Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons."
男人很開心地說:"真令人啼笑皆非,我為四季賓館工作."
All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall.
他們三個都很高興,但第四個伙伴急得像熱鍋上的螞蟻,咒罵上帝并用頭撞墻.
They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
他們問他有什么不對勁,他回答道:"什么不對勁?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!"
Notes:
1.twins 雙胞胎
triplets 三胞胎
2.give birth to a child/baby生孩子
bring baby/child into the world生孩子
3.come up to達到;將近;來到近旁;比得上
eg.
Her film performance didn't come up to expectations.
她在影片中的表演有負眾望。
It comes up to sample.
這和樣品相符。
The time is coming up to 10 o'clock.
時間將近10點。
Veronica had come up to him with her usual cheery smile.
維羅妮卡帶著她一貫的愉快笑容來到他跟前。
本節目可可原創節目,未經允許請勿轉載。