I am your lecturer and I am a WeightWatcher.
我是你們的講師 也是慧儷輕體的一員
Can we have Mrs Wright?
萊特女士 你來講幾句吧
Come along, Mrs Wright.
講吧 萊特女士
Yes. You have gained a pound and a quarter also this week.
好 你這周胖了1.25磅
What about those chocolates?
你有沒有吃巧克力什么的
Well, I must confess, I did have a couple of chocolates.
好吧 我承認我確實吃了一丁點兒
My Appestat tells lies.
我的食欲中樞把我騙了
Your Appestat is not down to normal yet,
你的食欲還沒降到正常值
so you cannot have chocolates.
你不能吃巧克力
No, I know. I wish I hadn't. Two chocolates
這我知道 我后悔了 兩塊巧克力
didn't weigh a pound and a quarter. What else did you do?
不會讓你胖1.25磅 你還吃了什么
I can't recall anything else, except...
我不記得還有別的了 除了...
Except. Yes.
還有除了 對呀
Except what?
除了什么
Well, I'm greedy.
好吧 我承認我太貪吃了
That's why we're all here.
這就是我們相聚在這兒的原因
No, truly, I don't think
不過 說真的
I've had enough of the things I should have had.
我覺得我根本沒吃夠
All right, Mrs Wright, we all know what you've been doing.
好吧 萊特女士 我們知道你什么狀況了
We'll all be watching you next week, won't we?
我們下周會再來看你的成果 好嗎
Yes. Yes, next week.
對 好 那就下周
The developing tide of obesity was to have serious consequences,
越來越多的人罹患肥胖癥會導致嚴重的后果
affecting the way we live and how we die.
影響人們的日常生活甚至是危害生命
A heart attack emergency.
像突發的心臟病
After years of hidden deterioration,
當隱疾在體內年復一年的惡化
a man's heart has suddenly reached crisis point.
心臟病會突然爆發