Imagine boarding a flight to Saturn, what would you need to know before travelling?
想象登上一架前往土星的航班,你知道在旅行之前需要了解什么嗎?
The best ring sight-vantage points.
最佳的景點觀測地。
The must-see moons.
必看的星球。
Think of this as your personal guide to the splendor of the Saturnian system.
把這當成是你個人的一次輝煌壯麗的星系旅行。
A wondering spot of light.
一個充滿了光的奇跡之地。
Twice as far as Jupiter.
遠超木星的兩倍。
And four times further than the asteroid belt.
是小行星帶的四倍多。
Although it's a billion miles from home,
雖然離家有十億英里,
Saturn has always commanded our attention.
而土星一直吸引我們的注意力。
Saturn is the most phenomenal logically rich planetary system that we have in our solar system because of its rings,
土星是最具非凡的邏輯上富有的行星系統,我們在我們的太陽系也曾得到,是因為它的光環,
and planet, and magnet sphere, and numerous of collection of very diverse moons.
和星球,磁鐵球體,及非常多樣化的眾多的衛星收集品。
It has it all. We may even just take the rings as an example.
它擁有這一切。我們甚至可能只是把光環作為一個例子。
Inside rings we find examples of the other rings.
在光環中我們找到了其他土星環的例子。
注:聽力文本來源于普特