So in some ways, a voyage to Mars could be a voyage home.
所以在某些方面,火星之旅可能是一次回家的旅程。
Our ancestors have made such bold trips before,
我們的祖先之前已經進行了如此大膽的旅行,
when we walked at Africa,
當我們走過非洲,
when we sailed over the horizon.
當我們走過地平線。
If it’s technically possible,
如果是在技術上可行,
our ships will held out again.
我們的船將再次出行。
“We both want to see what’s over the next year,
“我們都想看到在未來的幾年里,
and Mars is that makes all over the hell.
火星像地球一樣被人熟知。
Sure, you gonna have to be in the soon, we can’t have to be in return, but it’s a planet.
當然,你能在不久之后,我們可以不需要返回,但它是一顆行星。
You got on surface, you can see, you can walk, you can explore.
你在表面上,你可以看,你可以行走,你可以探索。
“My self about 30 years now that we can go to Mars and usually when people ask me how long you will take,
“我自己大約30歲,現在,我們能去火星,而通常當人們問我多久的時候,
I say 15 years, because we’ve been same 15 years for the last about 4 decades.”
我說15年,因為我們一直在用相同的15年,而最后大約用了40年”。
“Our human machine on Mars can have seen enough for me.
“在火星上我們人類的機器已經看的夠多。
I’m, you know, I’m a robot guy.
我,你知道,我是一個機器人。
That’s what I do in my career, as build robots and send them tomorrow,
這就是我在職業生涯中做的,作為建筑機器人,我明天會去送他們,
but I also think that we same things tomorrow for reasons other than science.
但是我也認為明天同樣的事情是原因而不是科學。
Our robots, spirited in opportunity were built by people,
我們的機器人是由人類建造,
who like me, grow up in the 1960s, watching Mercury,polar on TV,
他像我一樣,在20世紀60年代長大, 在電視上看著水星,看著各種各樣的東西,
as look as in dreaming, we’ll sending spaceships tomorrow someday.
看起來像在做夢一樣,我們有一天將發射飛船。
注:聽力文本來源于普特