Men vs. Animal
人類與動物
I always enjoy watching nature shows.
我一直喜歡看自然節目。
Since I really get to see animals in the nature habitat in person seeing them doing what they normally do on television is the next best thing.
自從我真的看到動物在自然界中棲息我就感覺人類在電視上看到它們通常要做的是再好不過的事情了。
I was recently watching a show on animals in Africa,
最近我在看一檔有關非洲動物的節目,
thriving when the weather is good and surviving when the weather is not so good.
天氣好的時候動物們欣欣向榮而遇到惡劣天氣就只能掙扎求生。
Then they got to thinking about us, humans,
然后他們開始思考我們,人類,
and how one some ways we thrive or survive depending on the social or economic climate that surrounds us.
我們也不知道某些方面如何成長或生存,這要取決于包圍著我們社會或經濟氣候。
Then I thought what makes us so special how are we different from animals of course we are like animals,
然后我想是什么讓我們如此特殊,如此不同于我們當然喜歡的動物們,
we eat, drink, sleep, grow, make families and pass on.
我們吃、喝、睡,長大,組建家庭,傳宗接代。
We are at the top of the food chain,
我們處于食物鏈的頂端,
we can kill other animal for food if we want,
如果我們想,我們可以殺死其他動物作為食物,
but animals kill for need.
但是動物只是因為需要而殺戮。
Human sometimes kill of anger.
人類有時由于憤怒而殺戮。
We can tame animals but animals can't tame us.
我們能馴服動物,但動物無法控制我們。
Humans could help other humans and animals are need.
人類可以幫助其他需要幫助的人和動物們。
Sure some pets are known do rescue on their owners,
當然,一些寵物救助主人已被熟知,
but it's rare for an animal to save human.
但動物拯救人類還是很罕見。
If animal think much, they don't really show it.
如果動物多思考,它們真的不會展現。
Humans, on the other hand, sure do a lot of thinking.
另一方面,人類顯然會進行大量的思考。
We dedicate faulty philosophy,
我們奉行錯誤的哲學,
we can’t play on our own dives, we read books, we create art;
我們不能玩耍我們自己的深度,我們讀書,我們創造藝術;
we spend leisure time doing things just for fun.
我們消磨休閑時間做的事情只是為了好玩。
Just enjoy life not because we have to do those things to survive.
只是享受生活,不是因為我們必須為了生存做那些事。
It seems like humans are not really satisfied with themselves.
似乎是人類自己不是很滿意。
We are in to self-improvement.
我們在自我完善。
We also go overboard or go to extremes because we are harder satisfied.
我們也太過火或走過極端,因為我們很難滿意。
We get surgery and changes the way we look.
我們接受手術治療,改變我們的樣貌。
Animals know how to live harmoniously in their nature environment.
動物們知道如何與它們的自然環境和諧相處。
We shape our environment to fit our needs and sometimes destroy that actual environment.
我們改善我們的環境以符合我們的需要,有時候摧毀實際環境。
There are few famous animals in history;
在歷史中存一些著名的動物;
here are many famous people who are remembered for what they have done.
這里有許多著名的人因他們所做的事而被銘記。
Human history is full of trims of doing what was thought to be impossible.
人類的歷史就是充滿了被認為不可能的事。
Human can do amazing things but so can't animals.
人類可以做偉大的事情,但動物不能。