Welcome what comes or Run?
坦然面對到來的…還是逃落荒而逃?
Some people say that we should welcome whatever comes our way.
有些人說我們應該歡迎無論什么降臨到我們頭上的事情。
If unpleasant are directed at us, that's all the better.
如果是針對我們的不愉快,那一切就更美好了。
The best way to deal with it is by absorbing it.
最好的應對方法是通過汲取其中。
If we can digest whatever hits us, then we can handle anything.
如果我們能消化我們受到的打擊,然后我們就可以處理任何東西。
There is no such thing as a "problem" conquers.
沒有所謂的征服“問題”。
I admire people that are tough like that.
我欽佩那些面對困難知難而上的人。
The truth is, it's much easier said than done.
事實是,說起來容易做起來難。
If someone says something that isn't complimentary, we take it hard.
如果有人說這話不是表示敬意,我們就要努力。
If an unwanted change faces us, we whine and try to avoid it.
如果我們面臨一種不希望出現的改變,我們抱怨并努力避免其發生。
We would rather side step a challenge if we can.
如果我們可以的話,我們寧愿一步一個挑戰,。
I guess it's possible to prepare for some challenges.
我猜準備一些挑戰是可能的。
In the same way that we take a practice test before we take a real test... or the way that we train before a race,
同樣的道理,我們在真正的考驗前認真實踐練習…或者我們在比賽前訓練,
we can also do some preparation for certain challenges.
我們也可以為特定的挑戰做一些準備。
Before a speech, we can practice giving that speech to our friends.
在演講前,我們可以練習對我們的朋友演講。
It's better to get criticism from a friend who cares about you than from a person in our company who might want to take our job.
從會在乎你的朋友那里得到批評比從在我們的公司可能要取代我的工作人得到批評要好的多。
Before an interview, we can do out best to prepare answers to questions we know will come our way.
在面試之前,我們所能做的最好的準備是我們知道會被問及問題的答案。
I wish I could prepare for every challenge that comes my way.
我希望我能準備好每一個到來的挑戰。
The motto of the Boy Scouts is "be prepared."
童子軍的座右銘就是“做好準備。”
But life always throws us surprises, so we can only do our best.
但生活總是賦予我們驚喜,所以我們只能盡力而為。
Having a good attitude and welcoming the challenges and changes... seems like the best way to go.
擁有良好態度并歡迎挑戰和改變…這是一個最好的方式。