Every car that comes in gets the equivalent of annual physical to ensure nothing goes from bad to worse.
每輛車都會有相當于一年一次的檢驗以確保零件的損耗程度。
"We have a saying here,
“我們在這里有一個說法,
you don't want to pay for the same real estate twice.
你不想為這個東西交2次錢。
So if a car comes in,
"所以如果一輛車進來,
you want to do as much and best job as possible the first time, this time,
你會盡可能做到與第一次一樣,
so there won't be a next time.
所以不會沒有下次了。”
Grag Lin Buday is the main superintendent.
格雷格•林•布迪是主要的管理者。
He runs a shop like a giant toy, a billion dollar toy.
他經營著一家商店,像一個巨大的玩具,十億美元的玩具。
"I've told everybody it's like having my own personal train set,
“我已經告訴每個人這好比我個人的列車,
when things unexpected breakdowns occur, we go on, we troubleshoot."
當意外故障發生,我們就會出現,我們解決問題。”
The shop's workhorses are four 30-ton cranes, indispensable for moving a car from one workstation to another.
這家商店的重負荷機器是四個30頓的起重機,不可或缺使一輛汽車從一個工作站移動到另一個地方。
Ok, hold. "It weighs 28 tons, so it's nothing to fool around with."
好的。這個大家伙重達28噸,所以沒事別瞎溜達。”
注:聽力文本來源于普特