吉姆·帕森斯因主演美國情景喜劇《生活大爆炸》或《天才理論傳》(The Big Bang Theory)中的Sheldon Cooper 博士而深受觀眾喜愛。在劇中他刻畫了一個擁有兩個博士學位、一個碩士學位的天才物理學家的形象。并且他憑借此片獲得了第62屆艾美獎Emmys獎喜劇類最佳男主角的稱號。2011年憑借《生活大爆炸》獲第六十八屆金球獎獲獎喜劇/音樂類最佳男演員。本期專訪他會爆料您意想不到他的愛好哦!
-What kind of shows did you watch when you were a kid then?
當你是個孩子的時候,你看什么節目呢?
-Um,I like Three's Company,I like…
-恩,我喜歡Three's Company,我還喜歡…
哦,上帝啊。
-Thanks.
-謝謝。
-Oh,knock it off.
-呵呵,別鬧了。
-A couple of people like it,too.
-很多人也喜歡它。
-Well,it's alright,it's a good show,you know.
-好的,這是可以的,這是很精彩的節目,你知道的。
-Family Ties.
-關于家庭關系。
-En?
-恩?
-Family Ties.
-家庭關系。
-Family Ties.That's good.You like the family related shows.Was it difficult at home?Was that what you are saying?
-家庭關系。那很好。你喜歡家庭相關的節目。你在家有難處嗎?你指的是什么?
-No,but I…
-不,但是我…
-If you had pissed him off,are you watching TV again?
-如果你把他惹毛了,你怎么還在看電視?
-No,he did not mind that at all.
-不,他并不在意。
-I,yeah,um,um,ah,you know I realize I did watch when I heard Regis was retiring.Um,I,I remember that when Lifetime was brand new,I was really young,but there were a couple of shows on there,anyway,I saw Regis and Cathy Lee when I was really little,and so,um,I,I just,(paused)nobody cares.
-我,嗯,嗯,啊,你知道嗎,我意識到我看的時候,我聽到了瑞吉斯要退休的消息。嗯,我,我記得,當Lifetime 是嶄新節目的時候,我真的很年輕,但是那里有很多節目,無論如何,我很小的時候就開始看瑞吉斯和凱茜李,所以,嗯,我,我只是,沒人在乎你。
-No,they do come at us.
-不,他們就在我們中間。
-Well,it's not that.I realize I don't know that I care any more.
-好了,不是這樣的。我意識到,我不知道我在乎你。
-Oh,come on.
-哦,來吧。
-Well,ok.The interesting part of this story,if mean I kid myself,but the interesting part of the story is the reason I was watching Lifetime is I was really young,but there was this aerobic show on there,and I'm not kidding,I would do the aerobic show.
-她的名字是莎琳·普科特。
-I'm not kidding.
-我不是在開玩笑。
-Winch,winch.
-扭動,扭動。
-I'm not in stand for it,Jeff.
-我不是很支持這件事,杰夫。
-No,neither should you.
-不,你也不應該那樣做。
-And,um,and,and so when I guess after Sharlin was finished,I would see Regis and Cathy Lee,but I was obsessed with this woman,Sharlin Precket,and she would have health tips and stuff,and my family began calling her ohs,did CP say something again?Cause I would always say,Shatlet Precket says that…
-而且,嗯,所以當我想莎琳完成后,就會輪到瑞吉斯和凱茜李,但是我很沉迷這個女人,她總是講些健康小貼士或者其他的東西,我的家庭開始直接稱呼她為CP, 比如CP說點什么了嗎這樣。而我總是直接稱呼她的全名。
-Really?I used to began doing aerobics.
-真的?我以前就開始做有氧運動。
-I wanna say I was nine or ten.
-我想說那時的我是9歲還是10歲。
-We see…
-我們稍微明白了…
-I didn't keep up with this,I can still do aerobics,you know.
-我沒有保持下去,但我依然可以做有氧運動,你知道的。
-We all know you are in excellent shape,look at you.
-我們都知道你是在最佳狀態,看看你。
-What excellent shape,I'm a picture of health.
-最佳狀態,我就是健康的形象代言。
詞語解釋:
1.obsess v. 著迷
2. relate v. 相關