Mui, ten steamed buns, OK?
阿梅,我要10個饅頭啊!
Hey……
哇……
Tai Chi kung fu used to make steamed buns
太極功夫用來蒸饅頭
What a briliant notion!
太新鮮了!
fill the pot from heaven with sweet buns
將從天而降的鍋里裝滿饅頭
fantastic when done
出鍋的饅頭令人驚嘆
You are a kung fu master, I can see.
我看得出,你是位功夫高手。
And your homemade treats look so tasty
你家的饅頭看起來非常可口
What are you doing?
你要干嘛啊?
I sing to express my aspiration for a kung fu master, because you are truly inspiring.
我在唱出我對你這位功夫高手的崇拜啊,因為你著實令人鼓舞。
Wow, so beautiful!
哇,你太漂亮了!
Don't make jokes, I'm not beautiful.
不要開玩笑了,我可不漂亮。
Your buns are so beautiful.
你的饅頭很漂亮。
Mmm. Wow, so sweet. Was that Shifting Bodies and Transposing Shadows?
哇……太好吃了!你剛才練的是移形換影大法嗎?
No, that wouldn't work. It's Move a Thousand Cattle with Four Tails.
不是的,那些做不了饅頭的。我練的是四兩撥千斤。
Oh, that's how you got it so tender, but also so firm.
哦,難怪你你的饅頭如此柔軟,卻又勁道十足。
The buns are 50 cents each. Two for a dollar.
這些饅頭50分一個,一美元兩個。
That much really?
真那么貴嗎?
Yes.
是的。
Well, they are worth every penny, of course. But this is all I have right now. Can I pay up tomorrow?
哦,當然了,這些饅頭都是物有所值很值。不過我身上只有這么多錢,我明天補上行么?
No.
不行。
Good! Spoken with the grace of a true kung fu master, I am a kung fu master myself. Can I pay tommorrow?
好!那我就以武術家的身份來說話,我本人就是一名功夫高手。我明天付錢可以嗎?
No.
不行。
Good. OK, here's the deal. I'll just have one more bun, and you can keep the shoes. Alright?
好!這樣,我們這么成交:我要再來一個饅頭,你可以把我的鞋子留下。行了吧?
No.
不行。
Good. Come on, give me a break. I really like you. You are so beautiful. That's why I sing for you. Hey……
好!算了,你就饒了我吧。我真的很喜歡你,你很漂亮。不然我怎么會為你唱歌呢。啊……
Don't! Stop it! Come on, shut up.
不要!住口!得了,你閉嘴。
Just pay for the buns and go on.
趕緊付了饅頭錢,然后走人。
If you want to sing, do what that guy does. Sing on the subway for quarters.
如果你想唱歌,就學學那邊那個人吧。在地鐵里賣唱。
Oh, She doesn't know what she's talking about. This gentleman's song is creative and sincere. He's just expressing his heartfelt thoughts and his deepest feelings.
哦,她不知道自己在說什么。這位先生的歌既富于創意又發自內心。他只是在表達內心的深處的真實想法和感情。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
You are welcome. I am also overwhelmed by the impulse t break into song. When I'm inspired, I must unleash it, or else I will...explode.
不客氣。我現在也有種要一展歌喉的沖動。當我受到鼓舞時,就必須釋放內心的激情,否則的話,我會……會爆炸的。
Good.
好!
Celebration. Let's all celebrate and have a good time. Celebrate good times. Ha.
慶賀。讓我們一起慶祝這美好時光。慶祝美好時光。哈。
Have you lost your mind or what? Stand up straight! Put your arms down! Get to work! You people are demented! Get back to reality! Now!
你們都瘋了還是咋的?立正!放下胳膊!開始干活兒!你們這幫家伙都著魔了!給我醒醒!馬上!