In the unlikely event of aircraft having to make an emergency landing,you must adopt the brace position.
在極少發生的飛機緊急著陸時,你必須采用防撞擊的姿勢。
Demonstrated on your safety card.
在您的安全卡片上演示的那樣。
There are 8 emergency exits.
有8個緊急出口。
Your nearest exit, which maybe behind you, is being pointed out to you now by your cabin crew.
離你最近的,可能在你身后的那個,現在我們的機組人員指給你。
Additional low level lighting will help you find the way to the exits.
附加的低位照明會幫你找到通往出口的路。
Opening the door in an emergency will automatically inflate the evacuation slides.
打開緊急出口的門會自動充氣逃離滑梯。
Opening the door in an emergency will automatically inflate the evacuation slides.
打開緊急出口的門會自動充氣逃離滑梯。
The slides at main door can be used as flotation aid.
主出口的滑梯可用作輔助漂浮裝置。
Your lifejacket is located under your seat or beneath your central arm rest.
你的救生衣裝在座位下或者中央扶手下面。
When instructed, place it over your head. Pass the tape around your waist and tie securely in a double bow on your left side.
接到指令后,把它套在頭上。把帶子圍著腰轉一圈然后在身體左側的雙環上系牢。
Do not inflate your lifejacket until you are outside of the aircraft. To inflate put the red toggle sharply downwards.
在出機前請不要把救生衣充氣。充氣時迅速向下拉紅色的繩套。
If it fails to inflate, or you need top up the air, blow into this tube. A light and whistle are provided to attract attention.
如果充氣失敗,或者你需要補充充氣,向管子直接吹氣即可。一個照明燈和哨子供你引起注意使用。
Additional lifejackets and flotation cots for small children and babies will be given out by the cabin crew.
機組人員會為孩子和嬰兒提供附加的救生衣和氣墊床。
If oxygen is needed, masks will drop down from the panel just above your head.
如果需要氧氣時,面罩會從你頭上方的嵌板里掉出。
Pulling the mask down will start the flow of oxygen. Put the mask over your nose and mouth and breathe normally.
拉下面罩會開啟氧氣流。
Make sure that your own mask is fitted before helping others.
把面罩罩住口鼻正常呼吸。