日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 綜合聽力 > CRI實用英語課堂 > 正文

CRI實用英語課堂 Unit 13:Banking English 銀行英語

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機
加載中..

講解:

1. 對話中Sam想要開一個銀行賬戶,在詢問營業員該如何辦理。營業員問,你想開一個什么類型的賬戶,What sort of account did you have in mind?,就像我們在第一部分里說的,銀行的賬戶又很多種類型,開之前一定要想清楚。

2. Sam說想開一個活期賬戶來支付賬單,就是checking account,也可以說current account 。這個過程比較復雜,我們來一句一句的解釋。營業員告訴Sam比如說你有一張工資支票或者獎學金支票,就是You get a paycheck or a scholarship check made out to you, 支票上注明了你應得的現金數額,比如說是2500美元吧,with the amount due to you, say $ 2,500.

3. 然后在支票的背面簽上你的名字并注明“只要儲蓄”的字樣,支票就存入你的賬戶了。You sign your name on the back of the check, mark it "for deposit only" and deposit in your account. 這樣做是因為即使把支票弄丟了,也沒人能把它兌現。so no one can cash the check if you lose it。你可以通過郵寄的形式辦理存款手續,也可以在銀行營業時間親自來辦理?;蛘咭惶?4小時中的任何時間都可以在自動提款機上辦理手續,看來真的是很簡單啊。

4. Sam也這樣認為,開戶之后Sam就可以開支票給房東支付房租,付水電煤氣費等等。Sam都聽明白了,他說I'm with you so far. 這在口語當中挺常用的,比如在上課的時候,老師會問,Are you still with me? 你們聽明白我講的了嗎?營業員建議Sam一定要在支票記錄簿上記下所有的賬目,讓后把賬目加一加,在從結余額中間去減去那些支出。account balance. 就是賬戶結余,余額。

5. 如果簽錯了的話,支票被拒付而退還給開票人是要額外的費用的。所以一定要看仔細了。bounce a check,就是拒付支票。一般情況下,如果儲戶是第一次在該銀行辦理開戶手續,營業員都會做很詳細的解說,所以大家不要心慌,只要認真按他說的步驟來進行就可以了。。

Part 3 Useful Sentences At Bank 有用句型

下面我們來總結一下在辦理銀行各種業務時有用的句型。

開戶
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想開哪種帳戶?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想開一個活期存款帳戶嗎?
A deposit or current account?
定期還是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
請告訴我你想存何種戶頭?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票戶頭要收服務費,現金戶頭不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我們儲蓄存款的最低存款額是100美圓。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款額是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可隨時以50美圓的起存額開立儲蓄帳戶。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
這是你的存折,存取款時請帶來。保管好存折,遺失請告訴我們。
I'd like to open a current account.
我想開一個活期存款帳戶。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需開個支票帳戶,這樣就能付帳。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我們想知道如何開一個支票儲蓄帳戶。
I have a checking account here.
我在這里有一個支票存款帳戶。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要開個定期存款帳戶。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在這兒開個活期存款帳戶?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要開個儲蓄帳戶。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你們這兒開個定期存款帳戶。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什么手續。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款額夠嗎?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道開一個支票帳戶200元存款是否夠。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
請告訴我如何經管這個帳戶好嗎?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?
How much does each account cost?
每個帳戶要花多少錢?

存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我們這存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的戶頭上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你計劃在你的戶頭上定期存放多少錢?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少錢要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我認為你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我們承兌這張支票的透支額只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
請背簽這張支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兌現支票,就不可打叉線。 Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每開一張支票將花2美圓。
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的戶頭上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把這些支票存在我的戶頭上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款戶頭上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工資支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
請兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兌現這張匯款單。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用證的結余兌現。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么辦?。

取款、結余  
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的結余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支凈了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用證用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
請告訴我你希望怎樣支款。
Fill out a withdrawal form, please.
請填寫取款單。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用證上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六號柜臺的出納員將根據你的號碼牌付給你錢。
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款來支付天津購物的費用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要從我的定期存款中支取200美圓。
I want to close my account with you.
我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想從這份信用證上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在這兒用這份信用證取錢嗎?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款結余金額告訴我?
Please let me know my balance.
請告訴我結余金額。

兌換貨幣  
Please tell me how much you want to change.
請告訴我你要換多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少匯款換成日圓?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪種貨幣?
What‘s it you wish to change?
你有什么要換的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要換哪種貨幣?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
請告訴我要什么鈔票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7張10元的可以嗎?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
換旅行支票嗎?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付錢給你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面額的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把這筆錢兌換成美元。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能給我兌換這些法國法郎嗎?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部匯款換成美圓。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把這張50美圓紙幣換開。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
請給我5張20元和10張一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圓票面為100美圓的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望給我10張面額為100美圓的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
請給我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
給我一些小票好嗎? 。

儲蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
儲蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
這種存款付給利息嗎?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
請告訴我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
該存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
儲蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六厘。

外匯
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
請告訴我人民幣的現價。
What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你們今天人民幣現鈔的售價是多少?
What's the dollar going for today?
美圓今天的售價是多少?
Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我們100美圓的現鈔買入價是523元。
It's 200 French francs at today‘s selling rate.
今天的賣出價是200法國法郎。
The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
美圓現鈔買入價是100美圓付460元。
And how much will it be in Japanese currency?
換成日本幣是多少?
How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?
300日圓可兌換多少錢?
I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks.
我想知道德國馬克的兌換率。
What rate are you giving?
你們提供的兌換率是多少?
What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兌換率是多少?
Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.
請告訴我這些美圓可以兌換多少錢。
Please tell me the current rate for sterling.
請告訴我英國貨幣的現行兌換率。
If you'll wait a moment, I‘ll find out the rates of exchange.
請等一會兒,我查一下兌換率。
Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.
請等一會兒,我查一下美圓對人民幣的兌換率。
It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.
100美圓可兌470元。
The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.
今天的兌換率是一英鎊可兌200日圓。
The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.
旅行支票的兌換率是100美圓兌300元。
These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.
這些美圓可換1000元。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交換,兌換,交易所
v. 交換,兌換,交

 
purchase ['pə:tʃəs]

想一想再看

vt. 買,購買
n. 購買,購買的物品

 
procedure [prə'si:dʒə]

想一想再看

n. 程序,手續,步驟; 常規的做法

聯想記憶
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、氣、電)流,趨勢
adj. 流通的

聯想記憶
inconvenient [.inkən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不方便的

 
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商業的
n. 商業廣告

聯想記憶
duplicate ['dju:plikit]

想一想再看

n. 副本,復制品
adj. 復制的,二重的<

聯想記憶
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩獵,爭取
vt. 追捕,狩獵

聯想記憶
discount ['diskaunt]

想一想再看

n. 折扣,貼現率
vt. 打折扣,貼現,不重

 
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脫
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 少林问道演员表| 战长沙每个人的结局| 玫瑰故事演员表| 午间剧场| 一闪一闪亮晶晶钢琴谱简谱| 淡蓝色的雨简谱| 张国荣霸王别姬| 人机头像| 古董局中局2鉴墨寻瓷| 巴霍巴利王2国语版在线观看免费 惊弦电视剧完整版免费观看高清 梦的衣裳 | 美女自愿戴镣铐调教室| 真相演员表| 金针菇尽量少吃最好不吃什么| 在线看色戒| 快手快枪快手演员表| 我和我的祖国钢琴谱完整版 | 楼南光电影| 红海行动2在线观看西瓜影院| 康巴卫视直播| 嫦娥奔月读后感50字| 王菲电影| 美丽女老师| 正在恋爱中 电视剧韩剧免费全集结局| china中国农村妇女aⅴ| 电影网免费观看高清完整| 激情戏车震| 女人 电影| 即日启程演员表| 红岩下的追捕电视剧| 北京卫视今天全部节目表| 浪荡子的旅程电影| 五年级下册第九课古诗三首课堂笔记| 家庭琐事电影| 韩国青草视频| 3d性欧美动漫精品xxx游戏| 脸庞村庄| 帕米尔的春天笛子独奏| 武汉日夜| 死亡半径| 隐藏的真相| 欲盖弄潮电影|