Prince Henry says: "Prithee, let him alone; we shall have more anon."
亨利親王說:“求求你,讓他自己去吧;說不定一會兒一堆人了呢。”
Dost thou hear me, Hal? Ay, and mark thee, too, Jack.
你在聽我說話嗎,哈爾?噢,杰克,我洗耳恭聽呢。
Do so, for it is worth the listening to. These nine in buckram, that I told thee of-
這就對了,因為很值得一聽的。我剛才告訴你的這九個穿硬麻布衣服的人——
So, two more already. Their points being broken, began to give me ground;
嚯,又冒出兩個。只見他們的劍頭折斷了——開始向后退;
but I followed me close, came in foot and hand; and, with a thought, seven of the eleven I paid.
不過,我步步緊逼,一頓拳腳,這十一個人中很快就有七個人倒下了。
O, monstrous! eleven buckram men grown out of two!
啊,好奇怪啊!本來兩個穿硬麻布衣服的人,轉眼就變成十一個了。
But three knaves, in Kendal green, came at my back, and let drive at me;
可是三個穿草綠色衣服的惡棍從我的背后殺了出來,朝我舉刀猛砍;
for it was so dark, Hal, that thou couldst not see thy hand.
因為當時天很黑,哈爾,伸手不見五指。
These lies are like the father of them; gross as a mountain, open, palpable.
這些荒誕不經的謊話,聽著怪唬人的,誰信啊。
Why, thou clay-brained, nott-pated fool; thou greasy tallow keech.
喂,你這腦子里進土的夯貨,你這糊涂蛋一樣的傻瓜;滿腦子油脂的東西。
What! Art thou mad! Art thou mad? Is not the truth the truth?
說些什么啊!瘋了吧你?瘋了吧你啊?難道這樣不是事實嗎?
Why, how couldst thou know these men in Kendal green, when it was so dark thou couldst not see thy hand?
哼,既然天黑得伸手不見五指,你怎么會知道這些人穿的衣服是草綠色的?
Come, tell us your reason; what sayest thou to this?
過來,把你的理由說給我聽。沒話說了吧?
Poins says: "Come, your reason, Jack, your reason." What, upon compulsion?
伯因斯說:“說啊,你的理由,杰克,看你還說什么。”什么,強迫我啊?
No, were I at the strap-pado, or all the racks in the world, I would not tell you on compulsion.
休想,即使你們把我反綁雙手吊起來,或是把全世界所有的刑具拿來拷問我,你們也休想強迫我說出一個理由來。
Give you a reason on compulsion!
竟然強迫我給你們一個理由!
If reasons were as plentiful as blackberries, I would give no man a reason on compulsion, I.
即使理由多得像黑莓一般,我也不會在強迫下給誰一個理由的,我就是這樣的人!