LESSON 98 REVIEW
第98課 復習
“Well, children, did you have a nice time in the woods?”
“孩子們,你們在森林里玩得高興嗎?”
“Oh yes, mother, such a good time!
“哦,是的,媽媽,我們玩得特別高興!
See what sweet flowers we found, and what soft moss.
看看我們采的花多美啊,我們采的青苔多么柔軟。
The best flowers are for grandma.
這些最漂亮的花是送給奶奶的。
Won’t they please her?”
這些花會令奶奶高興嗎?”
“Yes; and it will please grandma to know that you thought of her.”
“會啊,奶奶會很高興地知道你們惦念著她。”
We left him under the big tree by the brook, to take care of the dolls and the basket.
我們把它留在小溪邊的大樹下,讓它照看娃娃們和籃子。
“Rab was such a good dog, mother.
“媽媽,拉伯是多好的一只狗啊。
“When we came back, they were all safe.
當我們回來時,它們都很安全。
No one could get them while Rab was there.
只要拉伯在那兒,就沒人能夠拿走它們。
We gave him some of the crackers from the basket.
我們從籃子里拿出些餅干給拉伯吃。”
“O mother, how the birds did sing in the woods!
“噢,媽媽,鳥是怎么在森林里唱歌的?”
“Fanny said she would like to be a bird, and have a nest in a tree.
“范妮說他想變成一只鳥,并且在樹上搭個巢。
But I think she would want to come home to sleep.”
但我覺得她是想回家睡覺了。”
“If she were a bird, her nest would be her home.
“如果她是只鳥,她的巢就是她的家。
But what would mother do, I wonder, without her little Fanny?”
但我不知道,離開了她的小范妮,媽媽該怎么辦?”