I Want to Reserve a Room
我想預定一個房間
Receptionist: Hello. Sunshine Hotel.
接待員: 您好。這里是陽光酒店。
Mary: I want to reserve a singe room for this weekend.
瑪麗: 這周末我想訂一個的房間。
Receptionist: I'm sorry, ma'am. All single rooms are fully reserved .
接待員: 對不起,太太。所有單人房都被預定了。
Mary: Oh, dear! What shall I do? Are there any vacant double rooms?
瑪麗: 哦,我的天!哪我怎么辦呢?有沒有空的雙人房?
Receptionist: I'm afraid not.
接待員: 恐怕沒有。
Mary: That's OK. I'd better try another hotel.
瑪麗: 那好吧。我還是問下別的酒店好。
Receptionist: Wait a minute, please. A man has just cancelled his reservation for a single room.
接待員: 請稍等。有個人剛好取消了他的單人房訂單。
Mary: Great ! Thank you !
瑪麗: 太好了!謝謝你!
Receptionist: My pleasure. Have a nice trip.
接待員: 別客氣。祝您旅途愉快。
WORD BANK
詞語回顧
reserve v. 預定
hotel n.酒店