I can manage.
我應付得來。
Tom: What's the matter with your bike, Jack?
湯姆: 你自行車怎么了,杰克?
Jack: It's broken.
杰克: 它壞了。
Tom: How can that be? You bought it only the day before yesterday.
湯姆: 這怎么可能?你前天才買的。
Jack: I slipped on the ice.
杰克: 我在冰上滑倒了。
Tom: I'm sorry to hear that. Are you all right!
湯姆: 我很抱歉聽到這個消息。你沒事!
Jack: Fine, thank you.
杰克: 很好,謝謝你。
Tom: May I give you a hand?
湯姆: 我可以幫你一把嗎?
Jack: No. thank you. I can manage.
杰克: 不用。謝謝!我應付得來。
Tom: OK. I wish you good luck! See you.
湯姆: 好的。我祝你好運!再見。
Jack: See you.
杰克: 再見。
WORD BANK
詞語回顧
manage v.應付,處理
broken adj.壞掉的
slip v.滑倒