TRICK OR TREAT!
不給糖就搗蛋!
Tony:Hi, Jim. Do you know what day it is tomorrow?
托尼:嗨,吉姆。你知道明天是什么日子嗎?
Jim :Of course. it's Halloween, my favourite day.
吉姆:當然。這是萬圣節,我最喜歡的一天。
Tony:What are you going to do tomorrow?
托尼:你打算明天做什么?
Jim :I'lI dress up as a gypsy this year.
吉姆:我將會裝扮成一個吉普賽今年。
Tony:Then I'll stand by the gate.
托尼:然后我就站在門口。
Jim :Before you enter, you must say ...
吉姆:在你進去之前,你必須說…
Tony:I know, TRICK OR TREAT!
托尼:我知道,不給糖就搗蛋!
Jim :That's right ! Let's carve the pumpkins together.
吉姆:沒錯!讓我們一起雕刻南瓜。
Tony:That's a good idea.
托尼:那是個好主意。
WORD BANK
詞語回顧
trick or treat “不給就搗蛋”(萬圣節兒童挨家挨戶要糖果時的用語)
Halloween n.萬圣節
dress up打扮
gypsy n.吉卜賽人
enter v.進入
carve v.雕刻
pumpkin n.南瓜