MODULE 5 HOPES AND FANTASIES
模塊5 希望和夢想
UNIT 14 Hopes and Fantasies of the Children
第14單元 孩子們的希望和夢想
Dialogue
對話
1 Look and listen. Then read and act out the dialogue.
1 看和聽。然后閱讀并表演對話。
Mike: What do you want to do? Do you want to go to see a film?
邁克:你想要做什么?你想要去看一部電影嗎?
Jiamin: Yes. What film?
嘉明:是的,什么電影?
Mike: Well, do you want to see the film about the Monkey King?
邁克:嗯,你想要看一部關于猴王的電影嗎?
Jiamin: The Monkey King? That's great! It's a good film!
嘉明:猴王?那太好了!它是一部好電影!
Mike: Wow! Look! He is becoming very tall!
邁克:喔!看!他變得越來越大!
Jiamin: I wish I could become very tall, too. Look at that! He is flying! I wish I could fly like the Monkey King.
嘉明:我也希望我能變得很高。看那里!他在飛!我希望我可以像猴王那樣飛。
Mike: Me too. I wish I could fly in the blue sky.
邁克:我也是。我希望我可以在藍天上飛翔。
Jiamin: Look at that! That's fantastic!
嘉明:看那!那太夢幻了!
Mike: I wish I could get a magic stick.
邁克:我希望我能得到一根魔法棒。
Jiamin: Me too. I wish I could have a lot of fun with a magic stick like that.
嘉明:我也是。我希望我可以用根像那樣的魔法棒來享受很多娛樂。
Woman: Boys, it's time for you to go home now.
女人:孩子們,是你們該要回家的時間了。
Jiamin: I wish I could fly home!
嘉明:我希望我可以飛回家!
Mike: I wish I could finish my homework!
邁克:我希望我可以完成我的家庭作業!