MODULE 1 CHANGES
模塊1 變化
UNIT 2 A Lovely Baby
第2單元 可愛的小寶寶
Dialogue
對話
1 Look and listen. Then read and act in groups.
1 看和聽。然后分組閱讀和扮演。
Ben and Janet are looking at a family album with their parents.
本和珍妮特正和他們的爸爸媽媽在看家庭相冊。
Ben: Is this Janet, Mum?
本:媽媽,這個是珍妮特嗎?
Mrs Webb: Yes, she was just two years old.
韋勃太太:是啊,那時候她才2歲。
Janet: I was very small.
珍妮特:我當時好小。
Mrs Webb: You were a beautiful, healthy baby, Janet, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
韋勃太太:珍妮特,你那時候是一個漂亮又健康的寶寶,金發藍眼。
Ben: What about me, Mum? Was I a lovely baby?
本:媽媽,那我呢?我是個可愛的小寶寶嗎?
Mrs Webb: You were lovely to look at, but you were very naughty, and you were always in trouble.
韋勃太太:你看起來是很可愛,不過太頑皮了,總是惹麻煩。
Ben: Really? Gosh!
本:真的嗎?糟了!
Mr Webb: Uncle Philip was a famous footballer. Now he isn't fit or strong.
韋勃先生:菲利普叔叔曾是個著名的足球選手。現在他不結實也不強壯了。
Janet: I like him. He's kind and funny. He has nice eyes.
珍妮特:我喜歡他。他人好又風趣。他的眼睛很漂亮。
Ben: When did he become a manager?
本:他什么時候變成經理的?
Mr Webb: In 1990.
韋勃先生:1990年的時候。
Ben: Were you a great footballer, Dad?
本:爸爸,你是個很棒的足球選手嗎?
Mr Webb: No, Ben, I wasn't. I was a tennis player when I was young.
韋勃先生:不,本,我不是。我年輕的時候是網球選手。
Ben: Were you famous?
本:你很有名嗎?
Mr Webb: No, I wasn't.
韋勃先生:沒有。
Ben: When did you become a doctor?
本:你什么時候變成醫生的?
Mr Webb: In 1982.
韋勃先生:1982年的時候。
Mrs Webb: Aunt Pat was slim and beautiful, but now she's heavy.
韋勃太太:帕特阿姨過去身材苗條很漂亮,可是她現在很胖。
Janet: I think she's very good-looking.
珍妮特:我認為她很好看。
Mrs Webb: I was quite thin then. Now I'm heavier. Pat and I should both go on a diet!
韋勃太太:我那時候也很瘦。現在我胖了。我和帕特應該一起節食。
Ben: No, you needn't.
本:不,你不需要。
Janet: You're still so fit.
珍妮特:你還是很苗條。
Mrs Webb: Thank you.
韋勃太太:謝謝你們。