UNIT 14 Which Food Do You Prefer?
第十四單元 你更喜歡哪種食物?
Dialogue
對話
1 Look and listen. Then read and act in groups.
1 看一看,聽一聽。然后分組讀一讀并演一演。
Mrs Webb: Well, children. Where shall we have dinner?
韋伯太太:哦,孩子們。我們去哪兒吃晚餐?
Mr Webb: Can we go to Guangzhou Restaurant? It’s very famous.
韋伯太太:我們去廣州飯店嗎?那兒很有名。
Janet and Ben: OK.
珍妮特和本:好的。
In the restaurant.
在飯店。
Ben: Which food would you like, Mum, meat, chicken, fish or vegetables?
本:媽媽,你想吃點什么,肉、雞肉、魚還是蔬菜?
Mrs Webb: Well, I prefer vegetables. They’re good for me.
韋伯太太:哦,我更喜歡吃蔬菜。它們對我有益。
Ben: I prefer beef and pork. They're the most delicious food, I think.
本:我更喜歡牛肉和豬肉。我認為它們是最美味的食物。
Janet: I prefer chicken. What about you, Dad?
珍妮特:我更喜歡雞肉。你呢,爸爸?
Mr Webb: I prefer sea food. It’s the most famous food in Guangzhou.
韋伯先生:我更喜歡海鮮。這是廣州最有名的食物。
Waitress: Here’s the menu, sir. What would you like to have?
女服務員:這是菜單,先生。你要點什么?
Mr Webb: Sorry. The names of the food are strange. What are they? I don’t understand!
韋伯先生:抱歉,這些食物名字很陌生。它們是什么?我不了解!
Mrs Webb: What’s the matter, Ben?
韋伯太太:什么事,本?
Ben: Mum, I’m so full.
本:媽媽,我太飽了。
Janet: Me too. Chinese food is the most delicious food in the world!
珍妮特:我也是。中國食物是世界上最美味的食物。
When are we going to have dinner here again?
我們什么時候再來這里吃飯?
At home.
在家中。
Ben: Different people like different foods. I like meat. You like vegetables. Jane likes chicken and dad likes sea food.
本:不同的人喜歡不同的食物。我喜歡肉。你喜歡蔬菜。簡喜歡雞肉,爸爸喜歡海鮮。
Mum: Right. But we should have four kinds of foods every day.
媽媽:是。但是我們每天要吃四種食物。
They’re the most important foods for us.
對我們來說,它們是最重要的食物。
Ben: What are they?
本:它們是什么?
Mum: Then’re meat, fruit-vegetables, cereals and milk foods. Do you agree with me?
媽媽:它們是肉類、果蔬類、谷物和奶。你同意嗎?
Ben: Yes, I do.
本:是的,我同意。