A spine-tingling true drama.Chris Cooper is magnificent.There isn't a dull moment.
一部無比刺激的作品。Chris Cooper表現非常出色。整部片子沒有任何沉悶的時刻。
Youu should take King's endorsement with a grain of salt. He barely had any time to watch it.
你們不要太相信King的吹捧;他根本沒時間真正看這部電影。
My horosope says I'm very lucky this week. Maybe I will finally meet my Mr.Right.
星座說我這個星期運氣很好。也許我終于要遇到我一直在等待的他了。
Don't get your hopes too high. Horoscope is fun, but it's not neeessarily accurate.I always take it with a grain of salt.
別抱太大的希望。星座挺有意思的,但并不一定準確。我對它一向有所保留。
Just indulge me. will you? Don't always burst my bubbles.
就容我做個夢,行不行?別老那么現實嘛。
Oops,I'm sorry.I do hope you meet the one!
哎呀,不好意思。我希望你真的遇到你的那一位!
Why is Jennifer crying?
詹妮弗為什么哭?
She thinks she screwed up the exam.
她認為考試考砸了。
I take that with a grain of salt.
我對此持懷疑態度。
She always says she screwed.But everytime she comes out on top.
她總說沒考好。但每次她都第一名。
Yeah.you are right.The only time she does not screw up is when she get 100. She's simply too good.
你說得沒錯。她只有考100分的時候才叫“沒有考砸”。她的成績實在太好了。
Congratulations on the baby!
恭喜你的寶寶!
Excuse me? What baby?
嗯?什么寶寶?
Aren't you pregnant?
你不是懷孕了嗎
Not at all. Where did you get that?
沒有。哪里聽來的?
Randolph.
倫道夫那里。
No wonder. He's never serious. You should take anything he says with a huge grain of salt!
難怪了。他從來沒個正經。他說的任何東西你都別相信!