how do you like them apples
起到示威、炫耀或幸災樂禍的效果
There's no way you can beat me this time.You are bluffing.
你這回不可能贏我。你在虛張聲勢。
Whatever you say man.
隨你怎么說。
All right,queen of spades,jack of spades,10 of spades,9 of spades,8 of spades,Straight flush!Show me what you got.
好吧,黑桃皇后,黑桃杰克,黑桃10,9,8,我是同花順!看看你有什么。
A of clubs,king of clubs,queen of clubs,jack of clubs,10 of clubs,royal flush baby! How do you like them apples ?
梅花A,梅花K,梅花杰克,梅花10,我是最大的同花順!親愛的,怎么樣,還有什么話說?
You know ,you should just bow out of the competition and save yourself from embarrassment.
你應該主動退出比賽,免得讓自己尷尬。
Everyone knows I'm going to win.
所有人都知道我肯定會贏。
Well.Let's just wait and see.
我們就等著看結果吧。
And the Prom Queen is Abigail! What?
舞會皇后是-Abigail! 什么?
Well,well,well,How do you like them apples?
喔唷,怎么樣啊?你還有什么話說?
Hey dude! How do you like them apples?”
嘿,伙計!這玩意怎么樣啊?/現在還有什么話說?
Do vou like apples? Yeah
你喜歡蘋果嗎?喜歡啊。
Yeah? Well.I got her nunber. How do you like them apples?
喜歡?好,我拿到她的電話號碼了。蘋果的滋味如何啊?/你現在還有什么話說啊?
So,this is it,Tony is leaving for California today.
就是這樣,托尼今天要前往加州。
How long is she gonna be there?
她要在那里呆多久?
Actually,she is moving there for good.
事實上,她要在那里永久定居了。
Well,how do,you like them apples!
哇,真沒想到會這樣。