Did Alison or Elliott see this?
艾莉森和艾略特有誰看到這個了嗎
I'm pretty sure they didn't.
我確定他們沒看到
Look, whoever this is is not gonna wait until election night.
聽著 不論是誰干的不會等到選舉之夜
They're gonna keep chipping away at us
他們會繼續攻擊我們
until there's nothing left.
直到我們全軍覆沒
What did you tell the others about Ali's accident?
你怎么跟其他人說艾莉的意外的
Nothing...yet.
還沒說
I wanted to talk to you first.
我想先跟你說
Why me?
為什么是我
. you're the only one who can help me with this.
因為你是唯一能幫上我的
What are we talking about?
你在說什么呢
Look, I thought about this a lot on the drive home.
聽著 我開車回來的路上想了很多
The only way to prevent any more accidents
唯一能阻止更多意外的方法
is to call this creep's bluff.
就是跟這個變態攤牌
We have to tell them we're ready to give them what they want.
我們要告訴他們我們準備好讓他們如愿了
Hanna, what they want is Charlotte's killer.
漢娜 他們要殺害夏洛特的兇手
Right. And that's who we give them.
沒錯 我們就給他們這個
Well, he didn't go that far out of town to get ice cream.
他不會出城那么遠只為吃冰淇淋
No, Sara just didn't want anybody seeing her get the key.
不 莎拉不想讓人看到她拿鑰匙
He probably checked in for her.
他說不定幫她登記入住了
Em, uh, let's do this in person, okay?
艾米 我們親自確認 好嗎
Bye.
掛了
Hey. Uh, I was gonna call you.
我準備跟你打電話的
Um...Did you see Ali?
你看到艾莉了嗎
Is she okay?
她還好嗎
Yeah, she's okay. Um, it wasn't an accident.
她沒事 那不是意外
Sara's back at the radley.
莎拉回拉德里了
When did that happen? Today.
什么時候 今天
She checked in under a fake name
她用假名字登記的
and she's still looking for something.
她還在找什么東西
These are plans for the radley
這些是拉德里的平面圖
Same one Sara got from the records office.
就是莎拉從檔案室拿到的那些
Spence...You need to listen to Hanna.
斯賓塞 你聽漢娜說
That night, at the hotel, when you were asleep..
那天晚上 在酒店 你們睡著后...
I left the room.
我離開了房間
I followed Aria and Ezra.
我跟蹤了艾瑞亞和以斯拉
And I saw them in the square and then..
我看到他們在廣場上 然后...
I saw Charlotte go into the church.
我看到夏洛蒂進了教堂
So I went in after her.
所以我跟她進去
She was sitting there. Alone. Praying.
她一個人坐在那里 禱告
I picked up a candlestick..
我拿了個燭臺
and I stabbed her
然后我用燭臺柄
in the back of the neck with the end of it.
戳了她脖子后面
And then I took her to the bell tower and I threw her off.
然后我把她帶到鐘樓 把她扔了下去
I went to the hotel and pretended
我回到酒店假裝
like I was only gone for a minute to get ice.
我只是出去一會兒去拿點冰塊
Stealing that security drive
偷了監控硬盤
wasn't because Aria was on it.
不是因為艾瑞亞在上面
It's because I'm on it.
是因為我在上面