Let me go get my car. No, just wait a minute.
我去拿車 不 等一會
Now what?
又怎么了
Look, we can follow him around all day
我們可以全天跟蹤他
but it's not gonna tell us what's inside that tube.
但我們無法得知畫筒里面裝的是什么
Wait here. I'll be right back.
等在這里 我馬上就回來
Oh, my God. Is this your car? We are so sorry.
天吶 這是你的車嗎 真是對不起
This is entirely my fault.
都是我的錯
It's totally her fault. I was trying to park.
完全是她的錯 我只是想停車
And she was talking to me. And we just crashed.
她當時在跟我說話 我們就撞上了
You were asking me a question and I was--
你當時在問我問題 我...
It's nothing. Don't worry. No, no, no, seriously.
沒關系 別擔心 不不 說真的
No, no, no. I'm taking full responsibility.
不不 我會負上全責的
I feel terrible. She feels terrible.
我們都覺得非常不好意思
Just don't say it's okay if it's not.
如果真的有事 別說沒事
It's okay. No, it's really not. Please.
沒事的 不 不是沒事
Will you just take a good look. I'm willing to pay for it.
把車送去好好檢查一下吧 費用我來出
I just want you to take a good look and make sure
我只是想你好好檢查一下
that there's no real damage done.
確保沒有嚴重的損傷
Yeah, I mean, this is, like, my first accident ever
這是我第一次撞車
since I've been driving for, like, a year and a half
我已經開了一年半的車
and I just, I really wanna make sure
我真的想確保
that you take a good look and tell me
你把車送去好好檢查 然后告訴我
that there's no real damage.
車子沒有嚴重的損傷
'Cause, you know, insurance and everything
你知道的 因為保險那些東西
can get a little expensive...
并不便宜
I mean, I know how much my car means to me
我明白車對我的重要性
and I'm sure you feel the same way, and...
我相信你也是這么想的 所以
Hey, is this suit Italian?
你穿的是意大利西裝嗎
It's really soft.
面料真柔軟
I'd really like it if we could just solve this here
我真的想在這里解決這件事
so we wouldn't have to drag it on.
我們就不必耽誤太久
It's nothing. I mean it. Don't worry.
沒事的 真的 別擔心
You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.
聽到你這么說 我真的是開心死了
So sorry. I'm sorrier than she is.
真抱歉 我比她更抱歉
Have a good rest of your day.
希望你一天過得愉快
Bye. Bye!
拜 拜
Do you think he remembered us? No, it didn't seem like it.
你覺得他會記得我們嗎 看起來不會
So did you find anything?
你發現什么了嗎
Yeah, all roads lead back to Radley.
全部都跟拉德利有關
You're kidding. You keep following our friend.
你說笑的吧 你繼續跟蹤我們的朋友
I'm gonna go back to city hall and see if I can get
我要回市政廳 看看能不能拿到
a copy of what's in that tube.
畫筒里那些圖紙的復印件
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I thought I could go, but I can't. I'm sorry.
我以為我能走 但是不行 抱歉
No. No, no. But we-we planned this.
不不 但我們計劃了這個
I should have left yesterday, but I was waiting for you.
昨天我就該走了 但我一直在等你
Yeah, I know, but Blanca is sick.
我知道 但是布蘭卡生病了
I said I'd help with the kids, so..
我說過會幫忙照顧孩子
But Blanca was taking care of those kids
但是我們來之前 布蘭卡已經照顧孩子
a long time before we showed up.
好長一段時間了
Yeah, I know, but, baby, I promised.
我知道 可是 親愛的 我答應她了
Don't be selfish. I-I'm not being selfish.
別這么自私 我不是自私
Yeah, you are.
你就是