Oh, that's probably the center for disease control coming to get me with their van.
估計是疾病管理局的人來敲門,開著隔離車要把我帶走了。
I'll get it. The walking helps.
我去開吧。走路時舒服點。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我的老天啊。神啊。菩薩啊。觀音啊。親娘啊。
Hi, girls! I got Chinese food. You want to hang out?
姑娘們!我打包了中餐。要不要一起玩啊?
Sophie, this isn't a good time.
蘇菲,現在不是時候。
Uh-ohh, someone's got the herp walk.
慘了,有人在走皰疹步。
Sophie, we don't know what it is. It could just be a rash.
蘇菲,還不知道是什么病呢。可能只是個皮疹而已。
Yeah, it could, but it probably isn't. Yeah, let me see. Stop it.
的確有可能,不過基本不會的。來,讓我看看。住手。
What? It's okay, I was a nurse back in Poland.
干嘛?沒事的,我以前在波蘭是個護士呢。
You've heard of "Doctors without borders"? Well, we were "Nurses without credentials."
你聽說過"無國界醫生"嗎?我當年則是"無執照護士"。
Yeah. Our motto was: "What? We want to help."
我們當年的口號是"干嘛,我們就想幫忙嘛。"
Quit... stop it! Max, don't show Sophie...
不,不許!麥克斯,不準給蘇菲看...
Oh, my God! Oh, I mean, come on, slap a filter on this thing.
我的天啊!拜托哦,你好歹也給這圖上個濾鏡吧。
Okay. I'm done. I'm done with nurses without credentials or doctors without faces.
好了。我受夠了。我受夠無執照護士, 也受夠遠端線上醫生了。
Tomorrow, I'm going to a free clinic.
明天我要去免費診所。
Well, it is real bad. You better run, don't herp walk.
你真的挺嚴重的。你最好跑著去,別走皰疹步了。