I'm still adjusting to being back.
我還在適應剛回來的生活
And my mom has me in intensive therapy..
我媽媽還給我安排了各種心理治療
I'm trying to help a new friend deal with everything and..
我在幫著一個新朋友處理一些事情
You know what, I..
你知道嗎 我...
...I shouldn't be throwing this at you right now.
我不應該在這個時候讓你為難
I only brought it up because I remember
我來找你是因為我記得
when you got off that plane..
你當時剛下飛機時...
...you were a mess.
你的樣子一團糟
But within weeks, you had that..
但是幾周之后 你就不一樣了...
...light in your eyes.
你的眼睛里有光了
Helping other people really seemed to..
贈人玫瑰似乎確實手留余香...
It did.
沒錯
And it-it will again.
下次也會一樣的
You know, there'll be other trips.
還會有其他活動的
I'm in.
我加入
Wait, what? - Yeah.
等下 什么 -對
I wanna do this one.
我加入這次活動
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Can I bring a friend?
我能帶一個朋友一起嗎
You sure you don't want some coffee or something?
你確定你不想要一點咖啡或者其他什么嗎
No, I'm okay. Thank you.
不 不用了 謝謝
Um, you said he'll be back in..
你說他一會就回來是吧
He's just pickin' up lunch.
他只是去吃午飯了
Cool.
好的