Oh, they're here.
哦,他們來了
Oh, where is it? It's here somewhere.
哦,在哪里?就在這附近的
Alan, where is it? Where's what?
艾倫,它在哪里? 什么在哪里?
Mummy's here! Of course Mummy's here.
媽咪在這里! 媽咪當然在這里
You're going to live here. This is your new home.
你要住在這里,這里是你的新家
Yes. But I didn't know they were going to live in it too.
沒錯,但我不知道他們也會住在這里
Well, I say, Billy Moon, this is an unexpected pleasure.
比利穆恩,這真是一個驚喜
Have you come to see my woods?
你是來看我的森林的嗎?
Are they really your woods?
真的是你的森林?
Oh, yes. As far as the eye can see.
哦,對,你兩眼能看到的地方都是
Well, a bear does feel more at home in the woods amongst the wild animals.
熊跟野生動物一起在森林里才更自在
Are there really wild animals?
這里有野生動物?
I can't continue this conversation till we've been properly introduced.
我們得先自我介紹,然后再繼續(xù)交談
I'm Billy Moon and you're Teddy Bear.
我是比利穆恩,而你是泰迪熊
Edward Bear, if you don't mind.
你不介意的話,叫我愛德華熊
I don't like that name.
我不喜歡那個名字
Mummy will help us think of a new one.
媽咪會幫我們想一個新名字
You do know it was me talking, not the bear?
你知道說話的是我,不是熊吧?
I was just playing, you see.
我只是在演戲
Yes. I was just joining in.
對,我只是在配合
Of course. Silly of me.
當然,我真傻