His name is Christopher Robin,
他的大名是克里斯托弗羅賓
but we generally call him Billy.
但我們一般叫他比利
Oh. You thought he was a girl.
你會以為他是個女孩
So did we until he was born.
他出生前我們也以為他是女孩
Please, take a seat.
請坐
She was going to be called Rosemary
我們本來要叫她羅斯瑪麗
and I bought her all these delicious dresses.
我還買了很多漂亮裙子
I see.
我明白
Just seems a pity to waste them, don't you think?
浪費掉那些裙子很可惜,對吧?
Of course.
沒錯
Well, you have had an interesting life.
你過去的生活很有意思
Looking after the Chilean ambassador's children. What fun!
照看智利大使的孩子,很有趣!
And terrific parties, I should think.
我想,一定有很棒的派對
It was very enjoyable. We traveled a lot.
的確很好玩,我們經常旅行
Why would you want to look after him when you've had such fun, then?
你工作那么有趣又怎會想來照看他呢?
My mother is quite ill. She'll be needing some attention from me. So staying in one place will be useful.
我母親病重,他需要我的照顧 所以待在一個地方會比較方便
Well, we're going on holiday. Just to Italy. For a month or so.
我們要去意大利度假一個月左右
Oh, very wise.
哦,好主意
By the time you come home, I shall have your little man settled into a nice, steady routine.
等你們回家,我已把你們的孩子教好
That's very reassuring.
太令人心安了
You know, the one good thing about the war is......there are lots of marvelous women around like you...
戰爭的一個好處是 有很多象你這樣的女士
...who are never going to get married because there are no men.
絕對不會結婚,因為沒有男人了
So you can take on work like this. Daphne.
隨意你可以做這樣的工作 達芙妮
Yes? But it's true, isn't it?
但我說的沒錯
Mummy and Daddy are going to a ball!
媽咪爹地要去參加派對
Your majesty. My liege.
王后 陛下
Don't they look lovely?
他們看上去很漂亮吧?
Goodbye!
再見!
Look, Billy, Mummy and Daddy are off again on holiday.
比利,媽咪爹地又要去度假了
Ho-li-day.
度假
Thank you.
謝謝
It's Daddy's first night.
今晚是爹地的第一晚
Nou, how can it be his first night?
諾,怎么可能是他的第一晚?
Blue is about 100 years old.
布魯差不多有100歲了
It's the first night of his new play, silly.
是他新劇的第一晚,傻瓜