Do excuse me.
失陪
Poor Blue. Are you feeling odd?
可憐的布魯. 你感覺不自在嗎?
Come on. I'll let you dance with me.
來, 跟我一起跳舞
Come on.You're the man.
來啊, 你是男人
Take the lead.
你來領舞
Damn it. I'm sorry.
糟糕,抱歉
Well, I should think so too!
你的確應該抱歉!
You laddered my stockings.
你弄破了我的褲襪
Don't mind them.
別理會她們
They're all just jealous because my husband is the only one clever enough...not to get himself killed.
她們只是妒忌我的丈夫是唯一一個沒有送命的聰明人
I say, do you mind if I cut in?
介意我跟你共舞嗎?
Ernest!
歐內斯特!
Hello, Blue.
你好,布魯
You'll just have to find another partner, Daph.
你得再去找一個舞伴了,達芙
All right.
好吧
I was at the Somme.
我在索姆河參戰
That was a bad show.
戰況慘烈
They were all bad shows. Where were you?
所有戰況都慘烈,你去了哪里 ?
Passchendaele.
巴雪戴爾
Exactly.
可不是
Milne! You're back.
米恩!你回來了
Rupert.
魯伯特
How splendid you look.
你的氣色真好
And Shepard! Punch's funniest writer and best illustrator.
還有雪帕德!Punch雜志最幽默的作者和最棒的插畫師
Ready to put a smile back on our faces?
準備好讓我們重新笑逐顏開了嗎 ?
Oh, yes. In fact, I wrote a brilliant little farce while I was at the front.
事實上,我在前線就寫了一個小笑話
Did you really?
真的嗎 ?
I sat there with my typewriter, glass of sherry...
我坐在我的打字機前打字
...knocked it out while the whizz bangs popped all around us.
面前是雪利酒,身邊槍聲四起
Sometimes the gas would steam my glasses up,
有時毒氣會讓我的眼鏡模糊
you know, but apart from that...
可除此之外...
Well, this is wonderful news.
哦,這消息好極了
I can't wait to read it.
我迫不及待想要拜讀