So, I've been... I mean...
我一直… 我的意思是…
Ever since we...
自從我們…
Jailbreak, you're the coolest, most interesting emoji I've ever met.
越獄 你是我遇見的最酷最有趣的表情符號
And after all the adventures that we had,
我們經歷了那么多冒險
I'm just not sure I want all that to go away,
我不確定我想讓一切消逝
because my feelings right now are, like, huge.
因為我現在充滿了感情
I just think that they could be enough for me to want to stay the way I am.
我想這些感情足以讓我保持現在的樣子
If it means I could stay here with you.
如果我可以和你待在一起
Like, forever.
永遠
Forever and ever and ever.
永永遠遠
Maybe longer than that even.
甚至可能比那還要久
Like in the fairy tales.
就像童話故事里一樣
Like, what is "uh"? Is that a good "uh"?
"啊"是什么意思 是個好的"啊"嗎
Gene, if this is about you deciding not to be meh,
吉恩 如果你是決定不想當無聊了
then I am all about that.
我完全支持
I like you just the way you are.
我喜歡你現在的樣子
But I had a plan.
但是我有個計劃
Right.
是