Dear Addie, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky.
"親愛的艾迪 你和我 我們就像天空里的鉆石
"You're a shooting star I see,
"你是我看見的流星
"a vision of ecstasy."
"狂喜之景
"Shine bright like a diamond."
"如鉆石般閃耀"
And he used a high five, see?
他用了擊掌 看見了嗎
I guess now we know why he trashed it.
現在我們知道他為何把它扔進垃圾箱了
Shade.
呸
Guys, should we try this?
大家伙 我們試試嗎
Addie.
艾迪
Access granted.
允許訪問
Snap.
太棒了
This place is amazing.
這地方好棒
The cloud.
云端
I can't believe it.
難以置信
One little emoji could sure get lost in a place like this.
一個小小的表情符號肯定會在這樣的地方迷路的
I guess we should make you a Meh before that Bot comes back, huh?
我想我們應該在機器人到來之前把你變成無聊 是吧
So, we're gonna... We're gonna do that now?
所以 我們…我們現在就要行動了
We had a deal.
我們說好了的
Right?
是吧
Yeah, okay. Right.
是 好的 對