Hmm, no disrespect, sir, but I'll wait here.
無意冒犯 先生 但我會在這里等
Do you have any libation?
你有酒嗎?
I've come to collect money for your tickets.
我是來收船票錢的
Tickets?
船票?
Two passages to the Indies on the Empress of the East.
兩張去印度的票搭乘東方皇后號
And I'm not leaving until I've got money in my hands.
除非我拿到錢 否則我不會走的
That's me orders, sir.
這是我的使命 先生
You leaving the country?
你要離開這個國家?
And he's not coming back!
他不會回來了
Do you have the cash?
你有現金嗎?
I do. Do you have the bulb?
我有 你有球莖嗎?
I'm not accepting the certificate only.
我不是只買證書的
Well, I shall fetch it this instant.
好吧 我馬上拿來
No, you don't. The last time, you left me waiting a whole month.
你別想跑 上一次你讓我等了整整一個月
What, you think I'm going to slip my leash?
你以為我會有錢不賺?
Yes.
是的
Can one of you explain to me
你們誰能向我解釋
how I'm to bring the Admiral Maria to Mr. De Bye
我將把上將瑪麗亞交付迪拜先生
and pay you all off if I am kept prisoner in my own house?
如果我被囚禁在自己家里?
Send your friend.
派你的朋友去
Are you sober?
你清醒嗎?
I can't remember what a drink tastes like.
我不記得喝的什么滋味
Right. Take this.
好吧 拿著這個
Bring it to St. Ursula's.
去圣厄休拉修道院
They'll have a package for you. And, Gerrit, listen to me.
她們會給你一個包裹 赫利特 聽我說
Stay off the drink.
別再喝了
Go.
去吧