It's God's will that your wife was taken.
你妻子被帶走是上帝的旨意
But it's also His will that He has given you a daughter.
所以他給你一個女兒
A beautiful, healthy daughter.
一個漂亮的健康的女兒
For that we must be thankful.
為此 我們必須心存感激
I will care for her
我會照顧她
as if she were my own child.
好像我親生的一樣
We will call you Sophia.
我們會叫你索菲亞
She has my nose, don't you think?
她有我鼻子 你不覺得嗎?
I'm afraid there's a small extra charge for the pallbearers.
恐怕護柩者有一小筆額外費用
I had to buy their silence, you understand.
我不得不買下他們的沉默 你明白的
Of course.
當然
Do you see this? Do you know how much
你看到沒有?你知道
Mr. De Bye is paying for this? 8000 guilders.
迪拜先生付了多少錢?八千盾
Enough for two houses on the Herengracht.
足夠買下紳運河士的兩套房子
Come back later, you'll have everything I owe you, I promise.
稍后回來 我保證你會得所有錢款