Mary, where are you going?
瑪麗 你去哪里
I think we should go our separate ways, Mel.
我想我們應該各走各的 梅爾
I thought I knew the Meh that I married,
我以為我了解我嫁的那個無聊
but maybe I don't.
但或許我并不了解他
But, Mary...
但是 瑪麗…
This tunnel will help us avoid the Bots.
這個通道可以幫我們避開機器人
Thanks for helping us. It's really nice of you.
謝謝你幫助我們 你真好
NBD, dude. The truth is, you're helping me.
沒什么 老兄 事實上 你們在幫我
Come on, let's move it. Why so slow?
快 快走 怎么這么慢
Hi five, stop. Why are you getting so close? What's with you? Back off.
擊掌 停下 你離我這么近干嗎 你怎么了 走開
Can't stop now. I'm having a sugar rush!
停不下來 我正在玩糖果奔跑
I'll go around you. If I stop moving, my heart's gonna explode!
我越過你吧 我要是停下來 心臟就會爆炸
Coming through, Jailbreak! Look out!
來了 越獄 小心
Hey! Watch it, Knuckle Butt!
嘿 看著點 指關節
I can't feel my face.
我感覺不到我的臉了
So, Jailbreak, back there you said I'm helping you.
越獄 你剛才說我在幫你
I've been trying to get past that firewall for months.
我這幾個月都試圖穿過防火墻
Come on, come on! The faster we get there, the faster I become a favorite!
快啊 快啊 我們越早到 我就越能早點成為最愛了
Look at me!
看看我
I just want to bounce out of here, get off the phone, and live on the cloud.
我只想離開這里 離開手機 生活在云端