We're in Candy Crush, obvs.
我們在"糖果粉碎傳奇" 顯然
I know a shortcut to Just Dance,
我知道有個捷徑 可以到"跳舞吧"
which is right next to Dropbox,
而它就在Dropbox旁邊
where we can get uploaded to the cloud.
那里我們可以上傳到云端
Of course. Just Dance, then boogie over to Dropbox, catch the link, and zoom.
當然 "跳舞吧" 跳到Dropbox拿到鏈接 然后升入云端
Hold up. Here's the stinker.
等等 有個壞消息
Before they let us into the cloud, we have to get past this firewall.
在他們讓我們進入云端之前 我們得通過這道防火墻
The firewall uses face identification.
防火墻使用面部識別
Yeah, the firewall.
對 防火墻
Which is really annoying, because I've already tried to get through.
很討厭 因為我試過穿過它
Guessed wrong once, and now I'm locked out for life.
猜錯了一次 現在永遠被鎖在外面了
Locked out for life?
永遠鎖在外面
You're thinking, 'cause I can make different faces,
你是覺得 因為我可以做出不同表情
the firewall will think I'm different emojis.
防火墻就會認為我是不同的表情符號
Yeah. I wanted to say it 'cause it was my idea.
對 我想說這個 因為這是我的想法
You know, women are always coming up with stuff
女人總是有想法
that men are taking credit for.
男人卻以此居功
You know what... Well, then let's hit the road.
你知道… 我們上路吧
Hi five, you coming?
擊掌 你來嗎
I'm coming!
來
Why do I always think I'm gonna come around on black licorice?
我為什么總以為自己會愛上黑色甘草糖
My precious.
我的寶貝
Hey! Move it!
嘿 快來
Certain death, here we come.
必死無疑 我們來了