What's going on here?
出什么事了
Um, she says she's Camille Le Haut.
院長先生 她自稱是卡米爾勒奧
Hmm... Are you Camille Le Haut?
我看看 你說你是卡米爾勒奧嗎
Uh... yes?
嗯…沒錯
Hmm...She is Camille Le Haut!
哈哈哈 她就是卡米爾勒奧
Return to your post, my friend.
做的不錯 這沒你什么事了 去干活吧
Alright, please yourselves.
好吧 我不管了
Welcome, Miss Le Haut! Charmed!
幸會 勒奧小姐
Charmed!
幸會
I am Auguste Emmanuel Vaucorbeil,
我叫奧古斯特 沃克貝伊
director of the Opera.
這所歌劇院的負責人
You are here because your mother serves the best prime rib in Paris.
錄取你是因為你媽媽的餐廳有全巴黎最好吃的牛肋排
Oh! I hope you dance as well.
噢 希望你的舞姿也一樣美
Of course.
那當然了
When I look at my life
我至今都夢想
Wanna see myself shine on the dance floor
成為一名舞者 大放異彩
But I won't get it right
但想要實現它
Until I stop asking why and just let it go
就必須忘憂消愁 心無旁騖
Sometimes I take a look at my life
有時我想直面過去 迎向未來
I take a look at my life
心有憧憬
And say oh, oh Wanna get it
想要精彩繽紛的生活
Yeah, gotta get to the pot of gold
想要燦爛輝煌的人生
Looking for the rainbow...
想要尋找遠方的彩虹
To break the storm inside of me...
想要穿越洶涌的風景