On my mark, Fortis 2. Draw him left.
聽我口令 福蒂斯2號 把他往左引
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Mark.
轉
Clear.
好了
Is he down?
擊落了嗎
Yeah, he's down for the count.
對 他徹底完蛋了
Fortis Leader, one bandit down.
福蒂斯長機 我們打掉一架敵機
Fortis Leader, do you read?
福蒂斯長機 收到了嗎
Fortis 2, I have you to my port.
福蒂斯號 你在我左舷
I have no eyes on Fortis Leader. Over.
沒看見福蒂斯長機 完畢
Understood, Fortis 1.
收到 福蒂斯1號
Orbit for a look.
盤旋一周查看情況
How long, Lieutenant?
多久 中尉
We need to run a new cable, sir. They're scrambling.
我們得換條電纜 長官 信號有干擾
Very well.
好
Colonel, you're gonna have to decide how many more wounded to evacuate.
上校 你得決定還要疏散多少傷員
One stretcher takes the space of seven standing men.
一副擔架要占七個人站立的空間
Excuse me.
失陪