Miss me?
想我了嗎
Sherlock, are you all right?
夏洛克 你沒事吧
Yes. Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?
是的 當然 我怎么會有事呢
Because you probably just OD'd. You should be in hospital
因為你可能剛服藥過量 你該入院
Hm, no time
沒時間了
I have to go to Baker Street now. Moriarty's back
我得趕緊去貝克街 莫里亞蒂回來了
I almost hope he is
我都希望他是真回來了
if it'll save you from this
如果能讓你不再沉迷于此
No need for that now
現在用不著這個了
I've got the real thing
我有真正好玩的了
I have work to do.
我有工作了
Sherlock
夏洛克
Promise me
保證我
What are you still doing here?
你還站這兒干什么
Shouldn't you be off getting me a pardon or something
你不是該去幫我搞個赦免還是什么的嗎
like a proper big brother?
像個好大哥那樣
Dr. Watson
華生醫生
Look after him
照顧好他
Please
拜托