Lightning, now that you're retired
閃電 現在你已經退休了
I need your first thing Monday morning for a photo shoot
我需要你星期一上午第一件事拍照
Yeah, all right, Mr. Sterling
好的 斯特林先生
Oh, hang on now
等等
What! Why is my name up there!
什么 為什么我的名字在上面
You started the race.
你開始的比賽
That's how it works
事情就是這樣呃
Wait! Wait! No!
什么 不!
Lightning wins, he decides when he's done racing.
如果閃電麥昆獲勝 他決定何時結束賽車
That was the deal
這是說好的
Hi, I'm his lawyer
我是他的律師
That was the deal
說好了的
You are not a nice guy
你不是好人哦
Although, I gotta say, you do make a quality mudflap at an affordable price
說真的 你的高質擋泥板 價格卻非常實惠
Hey, Sterling
嘿 斯特林
Why don't you and I take a drive and talk
為什么不和我一起談談
Billionaire to billionaire
億萬富翁對億萬富翁
Kid’s got a lot of stuff, eh, Doc
年輕人才華橫溢
Well, she had a great teacher
嗯 她有個偉大的老師
and now you get to decide when you're done racing
現在你可以決定何時結束賽車
So, what's it gonna be, stinky? Stickers, oh
那是什么時候 臭貼紙?
I'm gonna keep racing
我要繼續比賽
But before that, I got something I want to do
但之前 我有事想做