What are you doing, Storm?
你在做什么 風暴?
Hey, costume girl
嘿 女扮男裝
You know, at first I thought you were out here because your GPS was broken
一開始我以為你跑上來是因為你的GPS壞了
Don't listen to him, Cruz
別聽他的 科魯茲
You look good.
你看起來很好
It's important to look the part.
關鍵就是要好看
You can't have everyone thinking that you don't deserve to be here
你不能讓每個人都認為你不配在這里
He’s trying to get in your head
他想擾亂你的頭腦
They don't need to know what you and I already do
他們不需要知道 你和我已經知道的事情
That you can play dressup all you want
你可以隨便換車漆
but you'll never be one of us
但你永遠不會是我們的一員
Cruz, did you see what happened there
科魯茲 剛剛發生了什么你知道嗎
Yeah, he's in my head
他擾亂了我的頭腦
No, no
不
Listen to me! You got into his head, don't you understand
聽我說 是他怕了 難道你不明白嗎
He would never have done that if you didn't scare him
你要是沒嚇到他 他就不會那么做
What!
什么
He sees something in you that you don't even see in yourself
他在你身上看到的潛質 你自己都沒看到
You made me believe it, now you gotta believe it too
你讓我相信了 你也要相信
You are a racer!
你是個賽車手
Use that!
沖吧