You remember Louisa?
還記得路易莎嗎
Oh, yes. Yes
記得
Anyway, you're a real star for being here
你能來真是太好了
And thank you for the um
而且謝謝你送的
For the.. Mirror
那個 那個鏡子
Yes, the mirror. Absolutely love that mirror
對鏡子我非常喜歡
Anyway, thank you
謝謝你
You didn't buy her a mirror
你根本沒送鏡子
I know
我知道
Okay, you
我說你啊
And what do you say? You gonna give me a whirl?
來跳幾圈吧怎么樣
What? How many of those did you drink?
什么你喝了多少酒啊
Come on, let's give these tossers something to talk about
來吧給這些蠢貨們找點話題
All right
好吧
Are they all appalled?
他們是不是都震驚了
Yes
是啊
Yeah
沒錯
Move closer. You smell fantastic
靠近點 你真香
You never would've let those breasts so near to me
要不是我坐在輪椅上你肯定不會
if I wasn't in a wheelchair
把胸貼的離我這么近
Oh, yeah?
是啊
Well, you never would've been looking at these breasts if you hadn't been in a wheelchair
但是要不是你坐在輪椅上 你也不會看了
What? Of course I would
我當然會看了
No, you wouldn't
你不會的
You would've been too busy looking at the leggy blondes
你早就忙著看那些金發大長腿去了
The ones who can smell an expense account at 40 paces
那些從四十步外就能嗅到金子味的女人
And anyway, I would've been over there serving the drinks
而我呢 可能就在那邊負責端酒
One of the invisibles
一個隱形人
Am I right?
我說的對嗎
Yes, but in my defense
對 但是說實話
I was an arse
我以前確實很渣
Yep
沒錯