Hello?
我回來啦
Whoo! Jesus, mum, hello! Too much?
天哪 媽媽 是不是太正式了
Oh, sod it, I don't care
我才不在乎
We are celebrating, Lou
我們在慶祝呢 路
I've got a job!
我找到工作了
Dad, that is fantastic!
爸爸真是太棒了
You are looking at the new Head of Maintenance at the castle
你面前的這位是城堡的新任維修主管
God, that's just
天哪 這真是
I know, I know
我知道 我知道
Mr. Traynor rang me himself
特里納先生親自給我打的電話
So I'm starting tomorrow morning, month's trial
我明天早上開始上班 一個月試用期
Isn't it brilliant? It's good money, Lou
是不是很棒 而且薪水也不錯 路
And he gets his own van
他還有自己的小貨車了
See you
再見
Okay
好吧
I thought you'd be pleased
但我以為你會開心來著
No, I am! I am pleased
是的 我是挺開心的
I just, I don't know, I feel weird
我只是覺得有點奇怪
Well, don't
沒必要
Your dad needed a job, mine needed a head of maintenance
你爸需要工作 而我正好需要一個維修主管
Yeah, but it's just the timing
但是這時間也太巧了
It's just a bit
就是有點
It's good
沒什么
Your dad will be great
你爸會干得很好的
And it means
而且這意味著
It means what?
意味著什么
It means, It means
這意味著
one day you can go off and spread your wings without worrying about everyone else
哪天你想展翅高飛的時候 就不用擔心家人了
Put yourself first for once
這下可以為自己打算了