First kiss I ever had was on that rampart
我的初吻就是在那座城墻上獻出的
Probably didn't hurt that you owned the castle
反正這城堡也是你的
Maybe I should have told her
也許我應該告訴她
She dumped me a week later for a boy who worked at the local shop
她一周之后就把我甩了 跟一個本地的小店員在一起了
You're never gonna fit through there
你過不去的
Oh, wow, It's amazing!
真是太棒了
Will? Will! No please!
威爾 威爾 別去求你了
Will, stop!
威爾 停下
Are you coming?
你一起來嗎
This is a very bad idea
這可不是個好主意
It's very dangerous
太危險了
It's very very high up
這里太高了
And windy
風也太大了
When I was a kid this used to be my favorite place in the whole world
在我小時候全世界所有地方這里是我最喜歡的
Did you walk around up here pretending you were a warrior prince?
你是不是在這走來走去 假裝自己是個勇士小王子
Even nicked a sword from one of the exhibits
還從展覽館里偷了把劍呢
Weighed a ton
重得要命
I think this would still be my favorite spot
我覺得這里仍是我最愛的地方
That's because you haven't been anywhere
那是因為你沒去過其它地方
So where's better than this then?
那你說哪里比這兒好
Val d'Isere?
瓦勒迪澤爾
Paris
巴黎