Guido, she is an angel
她是個天使
Lou won’t admit this, but she used to have serious eyes for Hudson.
路一直不肯承認 她以前很哈老韓的
Oh, really? Even if I did, it wouldn’t have mattered.
真的嗎 就算是也不重要
Hud didn't like fast women and that left me out
他不喜歡跑得快的女人 所以我就被排除了
Old Lou wasn’t just fast, she was fearless.
你不僅跑得快 還很勇敢
The second I saw my first race I just knew I had to get in there
第一次看到賽車場 我就知道我得參賽
Of course the fellas in charge didn't like the idea of a lady racer showing them up.
當然 管事的不喜歡一個女車手涮了他們
So they wouldn't let me have a number
所以他們不讓我有參賽號碼
What did you do? I stole one. What?
你做了什么 我偷了一個 啥
Life’s too short to take no for an answer, right, River?
人生苦短 是吧 大河
If we had waited for an invitation, we might have never raced
如果我們等待邀請 我們可能永遠不會參賽
And once we got on the track, we didn't want to leave.
一旦我們上了賽道 我們便不想離開
I think that's how doc felt too
這也是大夫的感受
You should have seen him when he first came to town
你應該看看他剛來的模樣
Shiny blue paint, not just a Hudson Hornet
閃亮的藍色油漆 不是大黃蜂哈德遜
He was already calling himself the fabulous Hudson Hornet
他已經自稱是神話般的大黃蜂哈德遜