You've got a funny look on your face
你臉上的表情很滑稽
Please don't tell me you shaved off my eyebrows
別告訴我你把我眉毛剃了
Only the one
只剃了該剃的
Freedom? You call this freedom?
自由 你把這個叫"自由"嗎
We all agreed to it
我們都同意了
Not the specifics, Jesus!
不是這樣的 天哪
If I hadn't noticed the Swiss postmark
如果我注意到瑞士的郵戳
We made an agreement with Will
我們和威爾達成了協議
Six months
六個月
No, I only agreed so that we had six months to change his mind
不 我同意只是為了用六個月的時間讓他改變主意
I cannot believe that you are willing to help our son end his life!
我不能相信 你竟然愿意幫我們的兒子自我了斷
I'd rather that than risk him trying again alone
我寧愿這樣也不想冒險看他再獨自試圖自殺
It wasn't a cry for help, Camilla
這不是求救 卡米拉
He meant it. You know that
他是認真的 你很清楚
Now this way we can be with him, supporting him, loving him
而這樣我們可以和他一起 支持他 關愛他
He's my son! Yes, he's my son too!
他是我兒子 沒錯 他也是我兒子
It's his choice. This is what he wants
這是他的選擇 這是他想要的
You know how much pain he's in
你知道他正忍受著多大的痛苦