Penis Parker, what's up?
軟蛋·帕克你好啊
So, where's your pal Spiderman?
你的好哥們蜘蛛俠呢
Let me guess In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?
我猜猜跟你的假想女友在加拿大嗎
That's not Spiderman
那不是蜘蛛俠啊
That's just Ned in a red shirt
那是穿紅襯衫的內德
"Hey what's up? I'm Spiderman
好啊我是蜘蛛俠
Just thought I'd swing by and say hello to my buddy Peter
就是路過跟我哥們彼得打個招呼
What's up, Ned? Hey, where's Peter anyways?
內德好啊彼得人呢
He must be around"
他就在附近吧
God, this is stupid
天吶 這真蠢
What am I doing?
我在干什么
What the hell?
搞什么
This sucks
真煩人