So? Well, they could have left
怎么樣? 他們本可以走的
They chose to stay. Yeah, no, I get it
他們選擇了留下 不 我懂
Being there gave their lives more meaning
留下能讓生命更有意義
But that's. But you don't agree
但是 但你不贊同
Well, to sacrifice themselves like that!
像那樣犧牲自己
I mean could you even imagine?
你能想像嗎
But you liked the film?
你喜歡這部電影嗎
I loved it
非常喜歡
Oh, if you're laughing at me, I swear to God I'll push you out that chair
你要是在嘲笑我的話 我一定把你從輪椅上推下去
I'm not laughing at you
我沒嘲笑你
The sky is clearing. Shall we get some air?
天放晴了 我們出去透透氣吧
I'm just amazed that you could reach the ripe old age of what?
我只是很驚訝 你都高齡幾許了
Twenty-six
26歲
Twenty-six and never have watched a film with subtitles
都26歲了還沒看過帶字幕的電影
Oh, well, I'm just amazed that you've reached the ripe old age of 31 without being locked in a cupboard for being such a snob
我也很驚訝 您都31歲高齡了 還沒有因為這么自負被鎖進碗櫥里
What?
什么
ET is my favorite film
《ET外星人》是我最喜歡的電影
ET is everyone's favorite film
《ET外星人》是所有人的最愛
I've seen every Bond
每一部《007》我都看過
So has the world
全世界的人都一樣
And I've got a soft spot for Armageddon
我還對《世界末日》情有獨鐘
Bruce Willis
布魯斯·威利斯演的
Oil driller has to save the world from an asteroid
鉆油井工人拯救地球免受小行星撞擊
He does
而且成功了
That's better
這次好多了
So, what do you do with yourself when you're not here, Louisa Clark?
你不在這兒的時候都做些什么 路易莎·克拉克
I, uh, I spend time with my family
我跟家人在一起
And I go to the pub
去酒吧
I watch TV
或者看電視
I, Oh, I watch Patrick running
還有看帕特里克跑步
Patrick's your boyfriend? Yeah
帕特里克是你男朋友嗎是的
But you don't run with him?
但你不陪著他跑
I'm not exactly built for it
我不適合跑步
This is an impressive list of hobbies
你的興趣愛好可真厲害
Well, no, no. Okay, I read a bit
也不是 我還看書
And I like clothes
還喜歡服裝
You like clothes?
你喜歡服裝
I don't do much, okay?
我沒多少愛好行了吧
I go to work and I go home and that's it
我上班回家僅此而已
Your life's even duller than mine
你的生活竟然比我的還無聊