Well, I don't want those pictures staring at me every time I'm stuck in bed
我不想每次我被困在床上 只能等著別人幫我起床時
waiting for someone to bloody get me out again. Okay?
看著它們這么盯著我
I wasn't going to fix the one of Alicia
我沒想修好艾麗西婭那張
I'm not that stupid
我沒那么傻
Spare me the cod psychology
省省吧別以為你懂我
Just go and raid your grandma's wardrobe or whatever it is you do when you're not making tea
去掃蕩你奶奶的衣櫥吧 或者做除了泡茶以外的任何事
You don't have to be an arse!
你不用非得這么混蛋
Your friends got the shitty treatment
你的朋友們受到這樣的對待
Fine. They deserved it
是他們活該
I'm just trying to do my job as best I can
我只是在盡力做好我的工作而已
So it would be really nice if you didn't try and make my life as miserable as you apparently make everyone else's
請你不要把我的生活也弄得像別人的生活一樣痛苦
What if I said I didn't want you here?
如果我說不想要你來呢
I'm not employed by you. I'm employed by your mother
雇我的不是你 是你母親
So, unless she says she doesn't want me here anymore I'm staying
除非她說想要解雇我否則我不會走
Not because I care about you or particularly enjoy your company but because I need the money
不是因為我關心你或者喜歡跟你在一起 而是因為我需要錢
I really need the money
我真的很需要錢
Just put them in the drawer
放抽屜里吧