Mcqueen! Mcqueen!
麥昆 麥昆
Have you seen the latest record storm has been set
你有沒有看到風暴又刷新了記錄
Have you thought about a retirement
你有沒有想過退休
That is enough, no questions, excuse me
夠了 請勿問題 對不起
Back off! Back off!
退后
No, no, no, thank you. Bye, bye
謝謝 再見
Guido, can you believe them? Paparazzi.
奇諾 你能相信嗎 狗仔隊
Looks good, doesn't it?
看起來 不錯吧?
Hey guys
嘿 伙計們
What do you think
你覺得怎么樣
What do I think
我認為
It's unbelievable
真是難以置信
Yeah, you know, it's kind of a cozy humble little place
舒適的小窩
Guys, how did you ever do this?
你們是怎么做到的?
You want to tell him or
要么你告訴他
Should I.. Tell him you start go ahead. Go ahead
不然我就告訴他 開始吧
We sold rusteze
我們賣了拉斯提中心
What?
什么?
What do you think a couple of jabronis like us could do this
你覺得我們加波尼斯夫婦能做到這樣
You sold rusteze
賣了拉斯提中心
Its all good news
都是好消息
We just realize that you needed something that we couldn't give you
我們意識到你需要的東西 我們給不了你
If I what the time was right for us too
如果還跟得上時代的話
I mean we are not as young and handsome as we look. Oh, that's true
我的意思是 我們看起來年輕又英俊 但事實上已經今非昔比了 是這樣